As the shelter-at-home orders are being removed and our lives slowly return to normal, we want you to be aware of certain changes we have made to ensure your health and vision remain top priority.
We have resumed routine eyecare AND appointments are required for eye examinations in addition to all optical services.
Our office has been modified to provide our patients and staff with the cleanest environment possible.
We have Implemented the following:
* UV disinfecting system in our AC unit
* UV sanitation unit for optical frames
* Professional hazardous cleaning company weekly to disinfect all walls and office areas
* Touchless sinks, dispensers and sanitizers
* At home delivery of contact lenses and glasses
* Telehealth services
* All staff are supplied with antimicrobial scrubs, face shields, gloves and masks
* Reduced patient schedule to ensure social distancing
* Thermal Thermometer checks upon entering
* Slit lamp guards and equipment shields to protect patients during close encounters with doctors and staff
For the patients that have upcoming appointments with us, we kindly request you come alone and wear a face mask. If you need assistance or are a minor, you may be accompanied by one other individual.
We ask that you please fill out patient forms before your appointment and email or bring them into the office during your visit.
Please call us with any questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Sager Eye Care Center
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been exposed, please <tel:954-476-7631> contact us in advance. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all.
Sager Eye Care Center
823 N Nob Hill Road
Plantation, FL 33324