Dr. Jeffrey Sager
- Graduated from Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Founder of Sager Eye Care Center established in 1996.
- Optometric Physician at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, 1976-1981
- Florida Board of Optometry Preceptor of the Practical Examination - 1984-1993
- Kiwanis Club of Plantation President, 2006-2007 & 2009-present
- Kiwanian of the Year, 2010
- Broward County School Board Advisory for Health Occupational - Chairman, 1996-2011
- Advisory Committee for the Mcfatter Optometric Assisting Program (2018)
- Board of Directors of the Broward County Eye Foundation (2018)
Dr. Candice Mansito
- Graduated from Nova Southeastern University - College of Optometry
- Graduated from Florida International University with a Bachelors of Science in Biology - Cum Laude & Deans List honors
Dr. Mansito earned her doctorate in optometry from Nova Southeastern University. After the completion of her doctorate, Dr. Mansito pursued an additional ocular disease residency with separate training in neurology at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
At Sager Eye Care Center, she joins Dr. Sager in performing comprehensive medical and visual eye examinations, as well as contact lens evaluations for routine and specialty contact lens fittings. She is a member of the FOA and AOA.
In addition, Dr. Mansito will focus on diagnosing, monitoring and treating diabetic eye disease, glaucoma, cataracts, diseases linked to auto immune disorders, macular degeneration, uveitis and many other ocular and systemic pathologies.
Dr. Mansito enjoys fishing, swimming, biking and cooking. She also loves to snowboard!